Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Adele Cartoon


For the last couple of months, I have been producing a monthly cartoon / illustration for MusicTech magazine ('the magazine for producers, engineers and recording musicians').  These illustrations accompany the 'Underdog' feature, which is why there is a grumpy-looking grey dog in all of them, and this is a regular gig, so my illustrations will hopefully continue to appear in the magazine for quite some time.  I've had illustrations published in two issues so far (#109 and #110) and have just finished drawing one for #111, which should be out very soon.  I will probably put them all on my website eventually, but I need to wait until the magazine each illustration appears in has been on sale for a while, so for now here's the one I did for #109.  This accompanied an article bemoaning the lack of controversy at this year's Brit Awards.    

No comments:

Post a Comment