Thursday, 20 September 2012

DemonCon 4


This coming Sunday I will be appearing at DemonCon 4 in Maidstone.  I will be bringing along copies of Department of the Peculiar #1, as well as copies of all my other comics (well, all the ones that are still available, which is most of them), a drawing pad and pencils / pens for sketches, some original art for the raffle, and a laminated poster of the cover to DOTP #1 that I spent way too much money on (I really hope there is somewhere to put it).  I will also be bringing along a stick, so that I can fend off any female fans that get carried away, so watch it!

P.S. I was going to say 'so that I can beat off any female fans that get carried away', but I didn't want to give anyone the wrong impression - I'm a gentleman, and a married gentleman at that!

P.P.S.  My original art for the raffle (see below) is A3-sized, pen and ink on bristol board.  My hand lettering has got a bit sloppy, but I really like the image, so it may end up on a back cover, or at least an inside cover, some day.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment